- To be a cohesive residency group, supporting each other in work/play/personal lives.
- To be an integral partner in shaping a premier Emergency Medicine Residency Program.
- To recognize the Emergency Department as our classroom and to endorse the active and open exchange of knowledge within it.
- To always recognize the privilege of caring for and learning from our patients.
- To remain intellectually curious, learn and teach continually.
- To learn to balance out professional lives with our personal lives.
- To leave with the knowledge and skills to independently provide excellent medical care.
- To create individual visions in Emergency Medicine and carry them forward to our communities.
To build a premier residency program that fosters personal and professional development in a comfortable learning environment.