- Initial submission must be received by November 1 of the application year and the finished application should be completed by November 15.
- While there is no minimum USMLE score required for application to our program, taking the USMLE is a prerequisite.
- We require a minimum of three letters of reference. We strongly suggest that at least one of these letters be a Standard Letter of Recommendation (SLOR).
National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) Number
- The Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- ERAS Support for International Medical Students and Graduates
- National Resident Match Program
- United States Medical Licensing Exam
International Medical Graduates
Graduates from medical schools outside of the US and Canada must apply for residency through ERAS by contacting the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) and must be certified by ECFMG to qualify for admission. Information about certification and visa sponsorship, if required, is also available from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates.